To keep all our updates and FAQs related to Covid-19 in here. This page is going to be the go-to source for future updates, so make sure to check it out whenever you visit!
We’ve also added a section on our current fulfillment estimates. As you know, the entire world is facing difficulties, so our fulfillment and delivery times will take longer than usual.
Thank you for all your support while we weather the storm!
Order delays during Covid-19:
The team at aldaskad.com wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who's been showing support to our business in this challenging time.
For weeks now, the entire world is adapting to a new normal. It has been difficult for us to deal with the changes, and we're hoping it'll be over soon.
We're staying in touch with our fulfillment partners about fulfillment and shipping delays.
Are there any shipping delays?
Here are the approximate delays you can expect in addition to the estimated delivery times indicated on our shipping page:
- US to US → 5 additional business days
- US to Canada → 7 additional business days
- US to Europe, Australia, New Zealand → 10 additional business days
- US to Worldwide → 15 additional business days
- EU to US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand → 25 additional bus. days
- EU to Germany, the UK → 9 additional bus. days
- EU (Riga) to Spain → 16 additional business days
- EU (Barcelona) to Spain → no delays
- EU to Austria, France, Italy → 12 additional business days
- EU to The rest of EUR → 20 additional business days
- EU to Worldwide → 30 additional business days
Because of delays, we're routing US, Canadian, and Australian orders to Europe only when it's a product that we can't fulfill in the US or Mexico.
In Latvia, airlines are easing restrictions on flights, which means we'll be able to ship orders out more frequently. Right now, there are flights going out to Vilnius, Tallinn, Oslo, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Helsinki, and Munich.
We're disabling Express and Overnight shipping methods for domestic and international orders from the US as our carriers can't guarantee fast delivery.
We're in touch with our carriers and they'll notify us of any more disruptions. We also recommend you follow your local news for any regional disruptions.
In Latvia, airlines are easing restrictions on flights, which means we'll be able to ship orders out more frequently. Moving forward, we're routing US, Canadian, and Australian orders to Europe only when it's a product that we can't fulfill in our other facilities.
Are there any countries you don't ship to because of Covid-19?
We don't ship to the following countries:
- American Samoa, Angola, Azerbaijan, the Bahamas, Bermuda, Bolivia, Botswana, Brunei, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Chad, Cook Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dem. Rep. Of Congo, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gambia, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iraq, Ivory Coast.
- Jamaica, Jordan, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Rep. Of Congo, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
We have started shipping to Costa Rica, Guatemala, and New Caledonia.
We suspect this is temporary, and recommend that you also disable shipping to these countries on your platform.
Our carriers will let us know when service will resume, or whether there are more disruptions.